We continue to receive enquiries from individuals asking for advice and support about how to develop a brand. To meet this demand we can now offer a half-day workshop tailored for and delivered to individual organisations to help them understand and manage the brand process – building their confidence to define their specific needs and get the most out of working with external design agencies. This impartial advice will help them make the most of the money they invest in what should be their most valuable asset – their brand.
The workshop includes:
- A thorough introduction to the brand process.
- Discussion on how to define your brand values in relation to the competition.
- A framework for specifying your needs via a comprehensive brief.
- Guidance on how to find, select and manage the most appropriate external design expertise.
- Post-workshop support in interpreting quotes & proposals from prospective design agencies.
Location: Cardiff, but all other locations can be arranged.
We can also run this successful and popular Brand Essentials workshop for groups of companies on behalf of any regional business support organisation in the UK - just ask for details.