The next PechaKucha event organised by Lou Cameron takes place on the 7th October at Chapter.
- Richard Weston, "Ammonites to digital delight."
- Richard Huw Morgan, "Croeso i Gymry/u Fwyaf!"
- Ric Bower, "Did you ever Start Something."
- Guto Evans, "Brand shit."
- Corinne Thompson, "Flutterbugs - My creative journey."
- Theo Humphries, "Crapestry."
- Dr. Ben Evans, "Bloodhound, 1,000mph car."
- Orkid Studio, OrkStudio: Shelter for the Soul."
- Huw James "Science and sport - A relationship of two halves."
- Jon Chase "Life - An autobiography."